The program of the school will feature pedagogical lectures on the following topics:
- Topological phases of matter;
- Group cohomology and symmetry-protected topological order;
- Complex geometry and the fractional quantum Hall effect;
- Conformal field theory and modular forms;
- Modular tensor categories.
Lecturers will be encouraged to make their lectures self-contained and accessible to a mixed audience of mathematicians and physicists.
Detailed program to appear; please check back regularly for updates.